So I'm procrastinating today getting started on my Arabic and my thesis writing. I keep going back and forth trying to decide if it would be better to do all my Arabic today and dedicate all of tomorrow to writing, or vice versa as I have an Arabic quiz on Monday and Scrimmage tomorrow night at 8 which would make me stop my thesis writing. I do this...analyze everything to a point where I've wasted hours...grr. I think I might save Arabic for tomorrow and get on my thesis today (which I should have done two hours ago). I'm not going out tonight and can work on it all day.
My birthday is on Wednesday...it going to be hard. There are many things in my life I wanted in order before I hit my late 20s. The last thing I want is for people to say "oh you're still young...yada yada yada..." Leave me alone...I don't care how old you are or how I have my "whole life ahead of me." I feel the way I feel...so deal with it.
In other news...the season starts on March 17...with my team playing the Furious Truckstop Waitresses. Time to send them back to the kitchen...
No comments:
Post a Comment