03 April 2006

Where soul meets body...

I had my first dead scrimmage tonight. What do I mean by dead? I didn't want to be there. Nope. Not at all. Derby can make me emotional...I can get seriously pissed off to the point I wanna hit someone. But I've never had it the other way around. Last night, my emotional state completely affected my skating. So instead of taking criticism in stride I had this stupid scowl on my face all night. I wish someone had knocked it off my face (literally). I'm kinda embarressed but I've never been so adament about " I DON'T WANT TO SKATE DAMMIT!" before. You put up and shut up. I was such a bitch and a pain to get along with.

Next time someone, please lay me flat...or into a wall...and knock the shit out of me.
And by shit I mean the funk I'm in. My funk is starting to consume me.

Thanks.

No comments: