B thought this show was on the silly side. Being I choir kid I loved it. This was one of my favorite performances. I LOVED this song when it first came out (Tom Cochrane, NOT Rascal Flatts from the Disney movie "Cars")
Though of course Patti LaBelle's choir kicked choral ass with a traditional, raise-the-roof gospel piece.
Michael Bolton probably had the most interesting choir...people you wouldn't think would make a great choir. But I thought they were great.
Nick Lachey (as in 98-degrees-was-married-to-ditz-Jessica-Simpson Nick) ended up winning all. I thought LaBelle was sure to win. I thought Lachey's choir was mediocre. If he picked the music they performed, he did a lousy job. Their best song was the performance during the finale...AFTER all the votes were tallied. I think good looks won out in this competition, rather than talent of the choir.
Ah well.
Oh yeah, and that chick from Destiny's Child...Kelly something-er-other. She was the first one to go.
I don't feel like posting her video...haha
No comments:
Post a Comment