I've got a show tonight...I'm really nervous for some reason. I'm normally not, as I usually have practiced a ton. But as this was last minute, I haven't done it for a few weeks. I'm one of two Black Cherry girls to perform with this other troupe tonight. I was at the show last night and it was so much fun. I have some friends coming tonight, hopefully my derby gals. I should hit the gym today to practice, but I feel pretty crappy. My throat is so sore my neck hurts. Oy. What a day. I've got to go shopping for my stuff for the Halloween show and tons of other stuff when all I really want to do is be in bed. To top it all off, if I have what B has, I'm in for it, say, come Monday when I have to work up in Jerome. Tuesday is a day full of mapping and crap, and I've now got a one-way ticket to flu-ville. Fabulous. I'm upping my vitamin intake in hopes of at least kicking it out early, or curbing it. Either way, I'm in need of some good karma. Send any my way if you've got some to spare.
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment