
I rarely jump the gun on tattoos. I have a 6 month rule. I have to want the same design, with out ANY changes, for over 6 months before I get it. I've already got several in the works that have met this criteria. I just discovered what I want to get to remind me of Arizona and what this place has come to mean to me.
Behold. The alchemist's symbol for Copper.
It's perfect. Fricken perfect.
Addendum: THIS is what I'm going to get in Jerome. Don't know where yet or in what color. But this is the tattoo I'm going to have done at Jerome Tattoo. I'm heading to Jerome in December, so I can meet with the artist then. I'll be going back probably in January but most definitely February. I'll have it inked then.
Whoo hoo! Nothing like spontaneous tattoos to get the adrenaline going. My first ink was spur of the moment...literally...I was walking home from work on day and decided I wanted a tattoo. Two hours later I had it.
Sometimes you just gotta run with the moment. Okay now I REALLY need to get back to work!!!
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment